Dissatisfied with your results?
You and your team are working hard but you’re missing something, your still coming short of reaching your goals?
As Business owner, sales leaders or entrepreneur, there is nothing more frustrating then knowing that your success is just there, you can almost reach it, but you just can’t figure I out where to focus to get there.
A successful transformation involves knowing your destination, but in order to reach it, you must first establish your position
Measure your current performance against 4 pillars
- Sales Strategy and Culture
- Customer management
- Sales Operations and Process
- Talent Management
Establish your action plan based along the four pillars and the elements where you need to improve to have the maximum impact.
Create initiatives and clear objectives in relation to the elements that will provide the best return for your efforts/p>
Access the questionnaire and get your sales maturity index for free
After completing our Sales Maturity Index and implement the appropriate action plan, we’ve increased our sales cycle velocity and most importantly; we’ve increased our profitability.
Jean-François PaquettePresident, NovaDBA
L’indice de Maturité couvre les axes et dimensions:
Stratégie et votre culture
- Énoncé/communication de la stratégie de commercialisation
- Culture de vente
- Alignement interne
- Gestion du changement
- Stratégie de communication
- Message de vente
- Matériel promotionnel (brochures et autres)
- Site Web (stade 1-5: information, call to action, focus inbound, eCommerce, self-service)
- Stratégie de communication et Message de vente
- Gestion des comptes clés
- Planification de comptes
- Gouvernance de comptes
- Feedback Client
- Processus de Vente
- Objectifs de ventes
- Gestion entonnoir (Pipeline Management)
- Reconnaissance et Incitatifs
Gestion de talents
- Compétences de vente
- Gestion performance/Gestion équipe (leadership)